manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ManifoldCF SOLR request default Content-Type
Date Tue, 14 Jan 2014 17:36:20 GMT
Hi Paul,

When there is no content type on a web crawl, the ManifoldCF web connector
does not default anything -- it sets null as the content type.

The Solr output connector also does not default anything; it returns null
to SolrJ when SolrJ requests the content type.  What SolrJ does under those
conditions is anyone's guess, but I suspect that that is where the
application/octet content type is getting set.  I'd have to look at that
code to be sure.

Karl