manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From yuvaraj ponnuswamy <yuvaraj...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Re: ManifoldCF configuration with Sharepoint and Solr
Date Tue, 21 Jan 2014 14:21:05 GMT
Hi Karl,

OK, I will add the rules that you have menitoned and re run the job. Thanks for your inputs.

Regards
P.Yuvaraj Kumar

________________________________
From: Karl Wright <daddywri@gmail.com>
To: "user@manifoldcf.apache.org" <user@manifoldcf.apache.org>; yuvaraj ponnuswamy <yuvaraj_p7@yahoo.co.in>

Sent: Tuesday, 21 January 2014, 19:45
Subject: Re: ManifoldCF configuration with Sharepoint and Solr

Hi Yuvaraj,

You have a site rule, but you need library, list, and file rules in order to be able to match
documents.  You may want to reread the end user documentation to understand how the rules
work.

Thanks,
Karl

On Tue, Jan 21, 2014 at 9:07 AM, yuvaraj ponnuswamy <yuvaraj_p7@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

Hi Karl,

>Thanks for your reply,
>
>I have attached the Job View and  Share Point View in the same document  at the end
for your information.

>Please let me know if you need any other details.
>

>Thanks
>P.Yuvaraj Kumar

rules are simply not matching any sites/libraries/documents etc.  Can you view your job and
include a screen shot of that?

>Karl
>

>On Tue, Jan 21, 2014 at 8:32 AM, yuvaraj ponnuswamy <yuvaraj_p7@yahoo.co.in> wrote:
>
>Hi Karl,
>>
>>Iam using the Share Point as the repository connector and Solr as the output connector.
>>
>>when I configure the Job for the above connections and ran the Job MySharePointTCG
it is running fine and displaying the Documents count as 1 and Processed count as 1.

>>But when i checked the solr i am not able to see any documents gets indexed.
>>
>>Also when i checked the logs it is displaying the error message as below. I have attached
the MCF configuration details.

>>Please let me know how to get the document indexed in Solr.
>>
>>manifolfCF Logs:
>>WARN 2014-01-21 17:19:54,172 (Thread-15101) - NEGOTIATE authentication error: No valid
credentials provided (Mechanism level: No valid credentials provided (Mechanism level: Failed
to find any Kerberos tgt))