manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Mark Libucha <mlibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Postgres example?
Date Fri, 01 Nov 2013 02:35:29 GMT
Thanks Karl. For the record, here's what did it for me:

  <property name="org.apache.manifoldcf.databaseimplementationclass"
value="org.apache.manifoldcf.core.database.DBInterfacePostgreSQL"/>
  <property name="org.apache.manifoldcf.postgresql.hostname"
value="localhost" />
  <property name="org.apache.manifoldcf.postgresql.port" value="5432" />
  <property name="org.apache.manifoldcf.dbsuperusername"
value="myusername"/>
  <property name="org.apache.manifoldcf.dbsuperuserpassword"
value="mypassword"/>