manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Mark Libucha <mlibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Which repository is a document originating from?
Date Mon, 25 Nov 2013 21:47:30 GMT
Thanks, Karl.

Would be useful information to have, imo.

My use case is I would like to be able to ignore SharePoint internal fields
that show up in document.getFields().

I can use forced metadata, but would have to do it for each SharePoint job.
Even being able to specify the forced metadata at the repository connector
level would be nice.

Just a suggestion in case it comes up for other users at some point.

Mark