manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: No SharePoint (2010) Site Pages in crawl
Date Wed, 20 Nov 2013 01:32:07 GMT
Hi Mark,

The only content the current SharePoint connector crawls is:
- Sites and subsites
- Libraries, and files within
- Lists, and listitems, and attachments of listitems

The connector does not currently know how to discover SitePages or crawl
them.  If you would like this functionality, you will need to create a
ticket and hope that I have time to figure out how to do it using the
available web services.

:-)
Karl