manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Livelink connector
Date Mon, 11 Nov 2013 22:22:43 GMT
Hi Ibrahim,

I suggest that you look at the test case that's included as part of the
ManifoldCF Solr plugin, and the README.txt (which is quite detailed).  The
URL you give to Solr should include a parameter called
"AuthenticatedUserName" which has the user name (IXB in your case).  That
parameter is used by the plugin to call the authority service and retrieve
the access tokens.

Karl

On Mon, Nov 11, 2013 at 4:14 PM, Ibrahim Bakayoko <ib.bakayoko@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi Karl,
>

> I have created the livelink authority, installed manifold solr plugin.
>
> I can do
> http://localhost:8080/mcf-authority-service/UserACLs?username=IXB
>
> I do not know which param to add into the solr query to filter the search
> result.
>
> Below is what i have added into solr
>
> <!-- ManifoldCF document security enforcement component -->
>   <queryParser name="manifoldCFSecurity"
>     class="org.apache.solr.mcf.ManifoldCFQParserPlugin">
>     <str name="AuthorityServiceBaseURL">
> http://localhost:8080/mcf-authority-service</str>
>     <int name="ConnectionPoolSize">50</int>
>   </queryParser>
>
>   <requestHandler name="search" class="solr.SearchHandler">
>   <lst name="appends">
>     <str name="fq">{!manifoldCFSecurity}</str>
>   </lst>
>
>  <lst name="defaults">
>  <str name="echoParams">explicit</str>
>  <int name="rows">10</int>
>  <str name="df">content</str>
> </lst>
> </requestHandler>
>
> This is one example of solr query :
>

> http://localhost:8080/solr/livelink/select?q=migration&wt=json&indent=true&qt=search&UserACLs=IXB
>
> Thank you for your help.
>
> -Ibrahim
>

> On Nov 9, 2013, at 2:23 AM, Karl Wright <daddywri@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Ibrahim,
>
> Yes, manifoldcf handles deletions.
>
> As for how to set up solr to enforce document security, you will need to
> install the manifoldcf solr plugin and configure it appropriately, and also
> create a livelink authority.
>
> Karl
>
> Sent from my Windows Phone

a detailed description of how to select all metadata.