manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SharePoint List item URLs
Date Tue, 19 Nov 2013 20:25:46 GMT
Hi Mark,

SharePoint indeed uses URLs of this form.  The one you provided describes a
List in the root site called "Tasks", and references the second item in
that list.  I'm surprised SharePoint doesn't give something better than a
404 when you go to it, though.

Can you go to http://myhost/Lists/Tasks#2_.000<http://myhost/Lists/Tasks/2_.000>without
it giving a 404?  because that's something the connector could
certainly do.

Karl