manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Ibrahim Bakayoko <ib.bakay...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Livelink connector
Date Mon, 11 Nov 2013 21:14:11 GMT
Hi Karl,

I have created the livelink authority, installed manifold solr plugin.

I can do  http://localhost:8080/mcf-authority-service/UserACLs?username=IXB

I do not know which param to add into the solr query to filter the search
result.

Below is what i have added into solr

<!-- ManifoldCF document security enforcement component -->
  <queryParser name="manifoldCFSecurity"
    class="org.apache.solr.mcf.ManifoldCFQParserPlugin">
    <str name="AuthorityServiceBaseURL">
http://localhost:8080/mcf-authority-service</str>
    <int name="ConnectionPoolSize">50</int>
  </queryParser>

  <requestHandler name="search" class="solr.SearchHandler">
  <lst name="appends">
    <str name="fq">{!manifoldCFSecurity}</str>
  </lst>

 <lst name="defaults">
 <str name="echoParams">explicit</str>
 <int name="rows">10</int>