manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Mark Libucha <mlibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Crawling SharePoint Lists
Date Tue, 15 Oct 2013 17:26:52 GMT
I made some progress on this...Dmitry turned out to be right, but I didn't
fully understand exactly what he was saying.

The mistake I make it that I entered a "Site path:" in my SharePoint
Repository Connection definition. Doing that seems to cause the Job "Path"
and "Metadata" specifications fail whenever I tried to include a SharePoint
list.

So, I left "Site path:" blank, and my site showed up correctly under
"Sites" on the Job page, which was what Dmitry was try to tell me. Choosing
it there, and specifying "Path" and "Metadata" works for my lists now.

However, there is still (at least) one thing that is not working.
"Discussion Boards" show up as Lists, but they are not crawled correctly
(SharePoint 2010).

Thanks again for the feedback.

Mark