manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Mark Libucha <mlibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Crawling SharePoint Lists
Date Thu, 10 Oct 2013 16:04:10 GMT
I have successfully crawled documents with my SharePoint
RepositoryConnector (MCF 1.3), so I know that things are set up correctly.

But I can't crawl a list.

I'm using a Filesystem output connector, and the job appears to run
successfully (2 of 2 documents), but I see nothing in output directory when
the job is finished. In fact, the output directory is not even created.

As far as I can determine, I followed the instructions under

*Example: How to index SharePoint 2010 Lists

*
exactly. And I am using SharePoint 2010.

My "Greg" list shows up in the MCF UI under Lists, I and choose it.

My job looks like this:
Path rules:  Path match Rule type Action  /Greg list include   Metadata:  Path
match Action All metadata? Fields  /Greg/* include true

Suggestions?

Thanks,

Mark

**