manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Mark Libucha <mlibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Crawling SharePoint Lists
Date Mon, 14 Oct 2013 17:08:00 GMT
Full stack trace example. Screenshots attached.

org.apache.axis.ConfigurationException: No service named
http://microsoft.com/sharepoint/webpartpages/GetListItems is available
        at
org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.connectors.sharepoint.SPSProxyHelper$ResourceProvider.getService(SPSProxyHelper.java:2974)
        at org.apache.axis.AxisEngine.getService(AxisEngine.java:311)
        at
org.apache.axis.MessageContext.setTargetService(MessageContext.java:756)
        at
org.apache.axis.transport.http.HTTPTransport.setupMessageContextImpl(HTTPTransport.java:89)
        at
org.apache.axis.client.Transport.setupMessageContext(Transport.java:46)
        at
com.microsoft.sharepoint.webpartpages.PermissionsSoapStub.getListItems(PermissionsSoapStub.java:234)
        at
org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.connectors.sharepoint.SPSProxyHelper.getChildren(SPSProxyHelper.java:606)
        at
org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.connectors.sharepoint.SharePointRepository.processDocuments(SharePointRepository.java:1285)
        at
org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.connectors.BaseRepositoryConnector.processDocuments(BaseRepositoryConnector.java:423)
        at
org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.system.WorkerThread.run(WorkerThread.java:559)