manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Crawling SharePoint Lists
Date Tue, 15 Oct 2013 22:42:50 GMT
Are you sure you haven't deleted two of these rows?  Because the method
call on the server side is pretty generic:

SPListItemCollection collListItems = oList.GetItems(listQuery);

... where listQuery is this:

                    SPQuery listQuery = new SPQuery();
                        listQuery.Query = "<OrderBy
Override=\"TRUE\"><FieldRef Name=\"FileRef\" /></OrderBy>";
                        listQuery.QueryThrottleMode =
SPQueryThrottleOption.Override;
                        listQuery.ViewAttributes = "Scope=\"Recursive\"";
                        listQuery.ViewFields = "<FieldRef Name='FileRef'
/>";
                        listQuery.RowLimit = 1000;

It's the same code that is used for all other lists as well, and those do
not suffer any lost rows - I tested that just now against Dmitry's
SharePoint instance.

Karl



On Tue, Oct 15, 2013 at 6:23 PM, Mark Libucha <mlibucha@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Karl,
>
> Thanks for the quick attention. It's better, but not fixed?
>
> I am now getting metadata for the one list row we were choking on before,
> but it doesn't see the other two rows at all. I think the relevant part of
> the log is this:
>
>
> SharePoint: Document identifier is a list: '/DiscussStuff'
>
> SharePoint: getListItems xml response: '<GetListItems xmlns="
> http://schemas.microsoft.com/sharepoint/soap/directory/"><GetListItemsResponse
> xmlns=""><GetListItemsResult
> FileRef="Lists/DiscussStuff/Giants/3_.000"/></GetListItemsResponse></GetListItems>'
>
> There should be a 1_.000 and a 2._000 as well.
>
> Maybe the problem is in the webapp on the SharePoint server?
>
> Thanks again for all the help.
>
> Mark
>
>
>
> On Tue, Oct 15, 2013 at 2:31 PM, Karl Wright <daddywri@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Just resolved this ticket, on trunk.
>>
>> Please synch up and try again.
>>
>> Karl
>>
>>
>>
>> On Tue, Oct 15, 2013 at 4:59 PM, Karl Wright <daddywri@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> CONNECTORS-786.
>>>
>>> I've prioritized this as very high because this is functionality that
>>> used to work but is now broken because I added attachment support.  With
>>> luck I will be able to look at it later tonight.
>>>
>>> Karl
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> On Tue, Oct 15, 2013 at 4:36 PM, Karl Wright <daddywri@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>>> This is the problem:
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> SharePoint: Can't get version of '/DiscussStuff///Giants/3_.
>>>> 000' because modified date or attachment url not found
>>>>
>>>> It looks like it decided that the list item was in fact an attachment,
>>>> which makes sense because it was a compound list id.
>>>>
>>>> I'll open a ticket for this.
>>>>
>>>> Thanks!
>>>> Karl
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> On Tue, Oct 15, 2013 at 3:40 PM, Mark Libucha <mlibucha@gmail.com>wrote:
>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> On Tue, Oct 15, 2013 at 11:50 AM, Karl Wright <daddywri@gmail.com>wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>> Do you see any of these in the log?
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> There are 3 rows in my discussion group -- two topics, one post in
>>>>> each, one with a reply. In the logs I'm only seeing one of them (the
>>>>> chronologically last to be put into SharePoint).
>>>>>
>>>>> The log looks like this -- maybe that last message means it's choking
>>>>> on this list and giving up on processing it further?
>>>>>
>>>>> Thanks...
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> SharePoint: Document identifier is a list: '/DiscussStuff'
>>>>>
>>>>> SharePoint: getListItems xml response: '<GetListItems xmlns="
>>>>> http://schemas.microsoft.com/sharepoint/soap/directory/"><GetListItemsResponse
>>>>> xmlns=""><GetListItemsResult
>>>>> FileRef="Lists/DiscussStuff/Giants/3_.000"/></GetListItemsResponse></GetListItems>'
>>>>>
>>>>> SharePoint: Checking whether to include list item
>>>>> '/DiscussStuff/Giants/3_.000'
>>>>>
>>>>> SharePoint: Getting version of '/DiscussStuff///Giants/3_.000'
>>>>>
>>>>> SharePoint: Checking whether to include list item attachment
>>>>> '/DiscussStuff/Giants/3_.000'
>>>>>
>>>>> SharePoint: Can't get version of '/DiscussStuff///Giants/3_.000'
>>>>> because modified date or attachment url not found
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>
>

Mime
View raw message