manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Crawling SharePoint Lists
Date Tue, 15 Oct 2013 18:50:08 GMT
Hi Mark,

Since you are seeing no entries whatsoever from underneath the discussion
list, but the discussion list itself is present, we know that the list
itself is being processed.  If you turn on connector debugging (property
org.apache.manifoldcf.connectors set to DEBUG), and recrawl, you should see
some of the following messages in the log pertaining to the discussion
group:

              Logging.connectors.debug( "SharePoint: Document identifier is
a list: '" + siteListPath + "'" );

                      Logging.connectors.debug("SharePoint: No list found
for list '"+siteListPath+"' - deleting");

                    Logging.connectors.debug("SharePoint: Access token
lookup failed for list '"+siteListPath+"' - deleting");

                  Logging.connectors.debug("SharePoint: Field list lookup
failed for list '"+siteListPath+"' - deleting");

                Logging.connectors.debug("SharePoint: GUID lookup failed
for list '"+siteListPath+"' - deleting");

Which of these do you see?

If the code *does* manage to discover list items, you would be expected to
see messages like this:

                  Logging.connectors.debug("SharePoint: List
'"+decodedListPath+"' no longer exists - deleting item
'"+documentIdentifier+"'");

                  Logging.connectors.debug( "SharePoint: Processing list
item '"+documentIdentifier+"'; url: '" + itemUrl + "'" );

                      Logging.connectors.debug("SharePoint: Item metadata
fetch failure indicated that item is gone: '"+documentIdentifier+"' -
removing");

Do you see any of these in the log?

Karl