manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Crawling SharePoint Lists
Date Sat, 12 Oct 2013 12:03:10 GMT
Hi Mark,

Can you send the complete exception being thrown, and a screen shot of the
view page for your connection, as well as the view page for your job?

404 errors are never good; something is clearly wrong when the connector
can't find the pages that should be there.

Karl

Sent from my Windows Phone
------------------------------
From: Mark Libucha
Sent: 10/11/2013 6:26 PM
To: user@manifoldcf.apache.org
Subject: Re: Crawling SharePoint Lists

trunk is no better.

When I turn on debug logging, I see the SharePoint processDocument() calls
all end in exceptions that look something like this:

org.apache.axis.ConfigurationException: No service named
http://schemas.microsoft.com/sharepoint/soap/directory/GetUserCollectionFromGroupis
available

Those URLs 404, but does that matter? Any other suggestions?

Thanks,

Mark