manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SID in sharepoint
Date Wed, 04 Sep 2013 11:41:04 GMT
This comes from the UserGroup.asmx web service.  The sids typically come
from ActiveDirectory.

The only thing I can conclude is that there are groups in Claim Space that
have no sids.  Is this perhaps true?  If so, we will need to redefine
access tokens for SharePoint, and a dedicated SharePoint Authority will be
needed to obtain these access tokens given a user.

Karl