manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting a 401 Unauthorized on a SharePoint 2010 crawl request, with MCPermissions.asmx installed
Date Tue, 10 Sep 2013 14:15:14 GMT
Hi Dmitry,

Everything looks like it is working well, except your rule does not include
a "*" at the end to match the file part of the path.  See this from the log:

DEBUG 2013-09-10 09:58:08,836 (Worker thread '0') - SharePoint: Checking
whether to include document '/Test Library
1/FinancialProjectionsTemplate.xls'
DEBUG 2013-09-10 09:58:08,836 (Worker thread '0') - SharePoint: File path
'/Test Library 1/FinancialProjectionsTemplate.xls' does not match any rules
- excluding

Karl