manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FileNET integration : issues
Date Thu, 05 Sep 2013 10:27:08 GMT
Hi Yann,

First, the FileNet connector is one that requires a secondary
connector-specific process to run.  Please read the
"how-to-build-and-deploy" page to familiarize yourself with the process.
The FileNet API jars do NOT get copied to connector-lib or
connector-lib-proprietary; they instead get copied into the
filenet-server-process/lib-proprietary area.  Read the README.TXT file in
that area for details.  You will need to copy ALL the jars that the filenet
API requires into that place before the filenet server process can be
started.

Karl