manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FileNET integration : issues
Date Thu, 05 Sep 2013 14:13:57 GMT
Hi Yann,

First, you are clearly doing a crawl.  But did you get "Connection working"
when you view your FileNet connection?

If you did, please have a look at the ManifoldCF log output.  There should
be exceptions in there that would help us figure out what the issue may be.

Thanks,
Karl

On Thu, Sep 5, 2013 at 10:08 AM, Yann Barraud <yann.barraud@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi Karl,
>
> It just works, thanks.
>
> Now getting "failure getting document version". Any tip ? We did not
> choose the Version metadata. Might be somewhere in the confirguration ?
>

> Cordialement,
> Yann Barraud
>

> 2013/9/5 Karl Wright <daddywri@gmail.com>
>
>> Hi Yann,
>>
>> First, the FileNet connector is one that requires a secondary
>> connector-specific process to run.  Please read the
>> "how-to-build-and-deploy" page to familiarize yourself with the process.
>> The FileNet API jars do NOT get copied to connector-lib or
>> connector-lib-proprietary; they instead get copied into the
>> filenet-server-process/lib-proprietary area.  Read the README.TXT file in
>> that area for details.  You will need to copy ALL the jars that the filenet
>> API requires into that place before the filenet server process can be
>> started.
>>
>> Karl
>>

>> On Thu, Sep 5, 2013 at 6:04 AM, Yann Barraud <yann.barraud@gmail.com>wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I just deployed binary distribution of ManifoldCF on a local VM & trying
>>> to have it running.
>>>
>>> I'm facing 3 issues right now :
>>> 1. "java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/log4j/Priority"
>>> 2. "java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class
>>> com.filenet.api.util.ConfigurationParameters"
>>> 3. "java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find bundle for base name