manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting a 401 Unauthorized on a SharePoint 2010 crawl request, with MCPermissions.asmx installed
Date Tue, 10 Sep 2013 15:31:04 GMT
The reason I am certain it is discovering documents is because, in the
previous run, it definitely discovered at least one.  I included it in the
log output I sent back to you.  But if you believe that the "Shared
Documents" library has documents in it that we should be finding but
aren't, please let me know.  And please verify in the UI that there are
documents there and they list properly in that location.

Thanks,
Karl