manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting a 401 Unauthorized on a SharePoint 2010 crawl request, with MCPermissions.asmx installed
Date Sun, 15 Sep 2013 22:40:56 GMT
Hi Dmitry,

I don't understand what you mean by "I've tried the set of wildcards as
below and I seem to be running into a lot of cycles, where various subsite
folders are appended to each other and an extraction of data at all of
those locations is attempted".   If you are seeing cycles it means that
document discovery is still failing in some way.  For each
folder/library/site/subsite, only the children of that
folder/library/site/subsite should be appended to the path - ever.

If you can give a specific example, preferably including the soap
back-and-forth, that would be very helpful.

Karl



On Sun, Sep 15, 2013 at 1:40 PM, Dmitry Goldenberg
<dgoldenberg@kmwllc.com>wrote:

> Hi Karl,
>
> Quick question. Is there an easy way to configure an SP repo connection
> for crawling of all content, from the root site all the way down?
>
> I've tried the set of wildcards as below and I seem to be running into a
> lot of cycles, where various subsite folders are appended to each other and
> an extraction of data at all of those locations is attempted. Ideally I'd
> like to avoid having to construct an exact set of paths because the set may
> change, especially with new content being added.
>
> Path rules:
> /* file include
> /* library include
> /* list include
> /* site include
>
> Metadata:
> /* include true
>
> I'd also like to pull down any files attached to list items. I'm hoping
> that some type of "/* file include" should do it, once I figure out how to
> safely include all content.
>
> Thanks,
> - Dmitry
>

Mime
View raw message