manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Dmitry Goldenberg <dgoldenb...@kmwllc.com>
Subject Re: Getting a 401 Unauthorized on a SharePoint 2010 crawl request, with MCPermissions.asmx installed
Date Mon, 09 Sep 2013 20:55:43 GMT
Hi Karl,

Definitely some progress here.  No more exceptions from SPS proxy helper..

It seems that the default for extraction is to include nothing (?)

I went ahead and included all libraries and lists for one specific subsite.
I also included metadata for all of those libraries and lists. I was not
able to check off "include all" so 'all metadata' ended up being false on
all rules.

A bigger issue is that nothing is getting saved into the output folder. The
log contains one error which seems to be halting everything, as below.  I
have checked again the access to MCPermissions via the browser and it
appears to be fine. The actual SP URL mentioned in the error message is
fine too.

Any ideas?

DEBUG 2013-09-09 16:44:06,250 (Worker thread '23') - SharePoint: Got an
unknown remote exception getting child documents for site /ABCD guid
{2DE19696-36D8-4519-9DF8-942E58BA0D5B} - axis fault = Client, detail = The
Web application at
http://*********.amazonaws.com could not be found. Verify that you have
typed the URL correctly. If the URL should be serving
existing content, the system administrator may need to add a new request
URL mapping to the intended application. - retrying
AxisFault
 faultCode: {http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/}Client
 faultSubcode:
 faultString: The Web application at http://**********.amazonaws.com could
not be found. Verify that you have typed the URL correctly.
If the URL should be serving existing content, the system administrator may
need to add a new request URL mapping to the intended application.
 faultActor: http://**********.amazonaws.com/_vti_bin/MCPermissions.asmx
 faultNode:
 faultDetail:
 {}Error:<ErrorNumber>1010</ErrorNumber><ErrorMessage>The Web application
at http://**********.amazonaws.com could not be found.
 Verify that you have typed the URL correctly. If the URL should be serving
existing content, the system administrator may
 need to add a new request URL mapping to the intended
application.</ErrorMessage><ErrorSource>Microsoft.SharePoint</ErrorSource>
The Web application at http://**********.amazonaws.com could not be found.
Verify that you have typed the URL correctly.
If the URL should be serving existing content, the system administrator may
need to add a new request URL mapping to the intended application.
 at
org.apache.axis.message.SOAPFaultBuilder.createFault(SOAPFaultBuilder.java:222)
 at
org.apache.axis.message.SOAPFaultBuilder.endElement(SOAPFaultBuilder.java:129)
 at
org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContext.endElement(DeserializationContext.java:1087)
 at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.endElement(Unknown Source)
 at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.scanEndElement(Unknown
Source)
 at
Source)
 at
Source)
 at org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserImpl$JAXPSAXParser.parse(Unknown Source)
 at org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserImpl.parse(Unknown Source)
 at
org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContext.parse(DeserializationContext.java:227)
 at org.apache.axis.SOAPPart.getAsSOAPEnvelope(SOAPPart.java:696)
 at org.apache.axis.Message.getSOAPEnvelope(Message.java:435)
 at
org.apache.axis.handlers.soap.MustUnderstandChecker.invoke(MustUnderstandChecker.java:62)
 at org.apache.axis.client.AxisClient.invoke(AxisClient.java:206)
 at
com.microsoft.sharepoint.webpartpages.PermissionsSoapStub.getListItems(PermissionsSoapStub.java:234)
 at
org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.connectors.sharepoint.SPSProxyHelper.getChildren(SPSProxyHelper.java:621)
 at
org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.connectors.sharepoint.SharePointRepository.processDocuments(SharePointRepository.java:1411)
 at
org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.connectors.BaseRepositoryConnector.processDocuments(BaseRepositoryConnector.java:423)
 at
org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.system.WorkerThread.run(WorkerThread.java:559)
 WARN 2013-09-09 16:44:06,255 (Worker thread '23') - Service interruption
reported for job 1378756749019 connection 'TEST SP Connection':
 Remote procedure exception: The Web application at http://**********.