manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Dmitry Goldenberg <dgoldenb...@kmwllc.com>
Subject Re: Getting a 401 Unauthorized on a SharePoint 2010 crawl request, with MCPermissions.asmx installed
Date Mon, 09 Sep 2013 15:58:55 GMT
Karl,

Some good news and new questions.

I think my 'services not found' issue is resolved AFAIK, I just had to
update the service port address locations in the WSDL's to point to our
test server, then rebuild/redeploy. Perhaps it's worth adding this to the
doc for forgetful people like me :))

I'm also realizing that by default, the connection won't pull any data
unless at least one rule is added -- is that correct? I had assumed it'd
pull *all* data by default but it seems that the default is not to pull
anything unless some rules are in place. (May be a good doc addition too :))

The good news is I am in fact getting a 'Connection working'.

However, I've run into another snag, which is that, as I'm defining a rule
to pull in a specific site, I'm getting the following error (stack trace
below).

I've debugged it a bit and I have the local variable state as follows:

>> decodedServerLocation: []
>> decodedServerLocation: [/Abcd]
>> chuckIndex: 5
>> urlPath: [/Lists/Announcements/AllItems.aspx]
>> urlPath at chuckIndex: [s/Announcements/AllItems.aspx]

That's what the following modified portion of the getLists method emits at
runtime before bombing at that last line (below).

Any ideas as to how to fix this cleanly or work around it?  The code seems
to presume a very specific URL structure which the returned urlPath's are
not adhering to.  Does this have something to do with the fact that I have
no "Site path" defined in my connection? Our test sites are right under the
root site, basically just http://server/Abcd etc.etc.

System.out.println(">> decodedServerLocation: [" + decodedServerLocation +
"]");
System.out.println(">> decodedServerLocation: [" + parentSiteDecoded + "]");

      int chuckIndex = decodedServerLocation.length() +
parentSiteDecoded.length();
System.out.println(">> chuckIndex: " + chuckIndex);

      int i = 0;
      while (i < nodeList.size())
      {
        Object o = nodeList.get( i++ );
        String baseType = doc.getValue( o, "BaseType");
        if ( baseType.equals( "0" ) )
        {
          // We think it's a list
          // This is how we display it, so this has the right path extension
          String urlPath = doc.getValue( o, "DefaultViewUrl" );
          // This is the pretty name
          String title = doc.getValue( o, "Title" );
System.out.println(">> urlPath: [" + urlPath + "]");

          // Leave this in for the moment
          if (Logging.connectors.isDebugEnabled())
            Logging.connectors.debug("SharePoint: List: '"+urlPath+"',
'"+title+"'");
          // If it has no view url, we don't have any idea what to do with
it
          if (urlPath != null && urlPath.length() > 0)
          {
            if (urlPath.length() < chuckIndex)
              throw new ManifoldCFException("List view url is not in the
expected form: '"+urlPath+"'");
            urlPath = urlPath.substring(chuckIndex);

System.out.println(">> urlPath at chuckIndex: [" + urlPath +
"]");

            if (!urlPath.startsWith("/"))
              throw new ManifoldCFException("List view url without site is
not in the expected form: '"+urlPath+"'");

List view url without site is not in the expected form:
's/Announcements/AllItems.aspx'
org.apache.manifoldcf.core.interfaces.ManifoldCFException: List view url
without site is not in the expected form:
's/Announcements/AllItems.aspx'
at
org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.connectors.sharepoint.SPSProxyHelper.getLists(SPSProxyHelper.java:2287)
at
org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.connectors.sharepoint.SharePointRepository.getListsBySite(SharePointRepository.java:5045)
at
org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.connectors.sharepoint.SharePointRepository.outputSpecificationBody(SharePointRepository.java:2861)
at
org.apache.jsp.editjob_jsp._jspService(editjob_jsp.java:2182)
at
org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:70)
at
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:820)
at
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:388)
at
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:313)
at
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:260)
at
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:820)
at
org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:547)
at
org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doHandle(ServletHandler.java:480)
at
org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(ScopedHandler.java:119)