manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hop count problem
Date Tue, 13 Aug 2013 13:16:39 GMT
Hmm. This is not at all what I would have expected.

If "skueskill" is directly referenced by a seed document, or (worse) is in
the seed list, I cannot see *how* the document can possibly have this state.

- the referencing document definitely has a parseable reference to the
document in question, and in any case having it be a "seed" should make the
hopcount be zero;
- if the reference is being filtered, it would be filtered from everywhere,
and the document should thus get removed from the queue at the end of the
job, because it is unreachable.
- even if the hopcount tables have gotten corrupted, the fact that the
document is a first-level reference or a seed should overwrite the record
for that document.

So I am at a complete loss to explain this behavior.

Let me look through the code and see if I can find any code path that could
lead to this behavior.
Karl