manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Muhammed Olgun <mh.ol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: File System MCF API Service
Date Mon, 19 Aug 2013 11:28:46 GMT
Hi Karl,

Of course, here is my createFileSystemJob method

public String createFileSystemJob(String description,
            String repositoryConnectionName,
            String outputConnectionName,
            int priority,
            Long expirationInterval,
            Long rescanInterval,
            Long reseedInterval,
            Configuration outputSpecification)
            throws IOException, ManifoldCFException {
        Configuration documentSpecification = new Configuration();
        Configuration startPoint = new Configuration();
        addAttributeNode(documentSpecification, "chromedmode", "mode",
"none");
        addAttributeNode(documentSpecification, "feedtimeout", "value",
"60");
        addAttributeNode(documentSpecification, "startpoint", "path", "this
is path");
        addAttributeNode(documentSpecification, "startpoint", "include",
"this is include");

        return createContinuousJob(description,
                repositoryConnectionName, outputConnectionName,
                priority, expirationInterval, rescanInterval,
reseedInterval,
                documentSpecification, outputSpecification);
    }

and my document_specification
JSON "document_specification":{"chromedmode":{"_attribute_mode":"none"},"feedtimeout":{"_attribute_value":"60"},"startpoint":[{"_attribute_path":"this
is path"},{"_attribute_include":"this is include"}]}}

bu my JSON should be

{"startpoint":[{"_attribute_path":"c:\path_to_files","include":[{"_attribute_type":"file","_attribute_match":"*.txt"},{"_attribute_type":"file","_attribute_match":"*.doc"\,"_attribute_type":"directory","_attribute_match":"*"],"exclude":["*.mov"]]}

For instance there is no attribute tag on include and how to add the type
attribute to the include attribute with addAttributeNode method?

2013/8/19 Karl Wright <daddywri@gmail.com>

> Hi Muhammet,
>
> I haven't looked at the book example for a while.  Can you please include
> some code which demonstrates what you tried?  Otherwise it's not clear
> where the issue would be.
>
> Thanks!
> Karl
>

> On Mon, Aug 19, 2013 at 4:28 AM, Muhammed Olgun <mh.olgun@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I'm working on file system operations with MCF API. I studied Programmatic
>> Operations<http://manifoldcf.apache.org/release/trunk/en_US/programmatic-operation.html#File+system+connector>page
and MCF's RSSMCFAPISupport class according to ManifoldCF book on