manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Erlend GarĂ¥sen <e.f.gara...@usit.uio.no>
Subject Re: Hop count problem
Date Mon, 12 Aug 2013 14:19:42 GMT

I finally found the missing documents in simple history by going longer
back in time. They were deleted from Solr in May which seem to indicate
that they shouldn't be included for some reason I haven't found.

The scheduled date from "document status" seems odd as well:
01-01-1970 01:00:00.000

This date shows up for all the missing documents. Can this be the source
of the problem?

I changed the log level for HttpClient to DEBUG just in case.  No
network or other problems. The missing documents are not being fetched:
http://folk.uio.no/erlendfg/manifoldcf/manifoldcf.log

If MCF should try to refetch unavailable documents, we should expect to
see entries about these hosts in the manifoldcf.log. The only entries
are the two documents as I previously mentioned:
http://www.ibsen.uio.no/
http://www.ibsen.uio.no/forside.xhtml

Thus there is no need to enter one document after another in the seed
list. Well, I did, but without any help. The first links that appear on
the main page and that I tried to include are:
http://www.ibsen.uio.no/skuespill.xhtml
http://www.ibsen.uio.no/dikt.xhtml
http://www.ibsen.uio.no/brev.xhtml
http://www.ibsen.uio.no/sakprosa.xhtml