manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sharepoint claim space authentication
Date Wed, 17 Jul 2013 10:18:23 GMT
Hi Will,

These issues may very well be related.

The logic that is giving you the "index out of range" error is manipulating
supposed relative paths it is getting from the SharePoint list files
method.  Those paths are not showing up in a form the connector is
expecting, which is "library/folder_path".  It is possible that claim space
paths are coming out differently and the connector would have to change to
accommodate that.  The problem with Microsoft products in general is that
there are so many ways to configure them there is practically no chance of
adequately testing across the entire configuration space in advance.

What I think we should do is create a ticket (and a branch) to do
diagnostics and development for this sharepoint variant.  Could you provide
me with:

- which SharePoint version this is, including the build number
- how you think the logging for the MCPermissions.asmx should be done

I'll create the ticket once I have that info.

Karl