manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sharepoint claim space authentication
Date Mon, 15 Jul 2013 11:15:15 GMT
Hi Will,

The issue seems to be around the ability of the MCPermissions plugin to
write to the log.  As it was installed, it does not have the ability to do
that on your claim-space system.

Usually, we recommend that the plugin be installed by a user that has
sufficient permissions to do everything the plugin needs to do.  It does
not sound like that is the case here.

Thanks,
Karl