manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From "Nichols, Richard" <Richard.Nich...@tellabs.com>
Subject RE: ElasticSearch Mappings Question
Date Fri, 12 Jul 2013 21:12:51 GMT
Hermo,

Be aware that changes for CONNECTORS-690 (which I believe will be in the next release) will
expect that you have already set up a specific default mapping.  I realize this doesn't actually
address your issue, but you should be aware of it.

Rick

-----Original Message-----
From: Karl Wright [mailto:daddywri@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, July 12, 2013 9:26 AM
To: Hermo; user@manifoldcf.apache.org
Subject: RE: ElasticSearch Mappings Question

Hi Hermo,
The mapping is determined by the elasticsearch connector. As of this
time, there is no way to change it other than to change the connector
code.

If you want such a feature, please create a jira ticket describing what
you think the connector should be able to do.

Thanks,
Karl

Sent from my Windows Phone