manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Sharepoint claim space authentication
Date Sun, 28 Jul 2013 16:37:51 GMT
Hi Will,

It sounds like it simply did not like the data source name I used.
Registering the data source was always the issue.  I will try to find a
data source that already exists in SharePoint and piggyback on that instead.

Karl

Sent from my Windows Phone
------------------------------
From: Will Parkinson
Sent: 7/28/2013 7:43 AM
To: user@manifoldcf.apache.org
Subject: Re: Sharepoint claim space authentication

Hi Karl,

My client has installed the new WSP and the error message has changed to
the following:

Unknown SharePoint server error accessing site - axis fault = Server,
detail = Server was unable to process request. ---> The source was not
found, but some or all event logs could not be searched. Inaccessible logs:
Security.

Any ideas about this issue?  It looks like there are some logs still trying
to be written to the Windows event logs

Cheers,

Will

On Fri, Jul 26, 2013 at 10:50 PM, Karl Wright <daddywri@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Will,
> You can download the wsp from
> http://people.apache.org/~kwright/MetaCarta.SharePoint.MCPermissionsService.wsp.
>
> Please let me know if this works for you.
>
> Karl
>

> On Fri, Jul 26, 2013 at 8:37 AM, Will Parkinson <parkinson.will@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Hi Karl,
>>
>> I tried to get this built today on the Sharepoint system but i was denied
>> access by the system owner.  Is this something you can build on our end?
>> If not i will try to get access to a similar Sharepoint system somehow.
>>
>> I have some more information on the claims based authentication problems:
>>
>> It seems that the issue is causing an issue with the generation of the
>> lock strings obtained from Sharepoint.  An example lock string we are
>> obtaining from the output connector is as follows
>>
>> |allowDocument:|allowDocument:S-1-0-0|allowDocument:S-1-5-21-3052554794-3770484871-3874881240-313758|allowDocument:S-1-5-21-3052554794-3770484871-3874881240-317141|denyDocument:DEAD_AUTHORITY|allowShare:empty|denyShare:empty|
>>

>> The first allowDocument: parameter is always empty.  Presumably it should
>> contain something.
>>
>> A test on a non claims based authenticated system did not present the
>> same issue.
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Will
>>

>> On Fri, Jul 26, 2013 at 6:29 PM, Karl Wright <daddywri@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Will,
>>>
>>> Did this work for you?  I'd like to integrate the code into trunk if so.
>>>
>>> Karl

I'm

This
Check out
they should explain it. I skipped the Event-log and registry parts for my

 Getting

SharePoint list

to do
 Could you provide