manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Anupam Bhattacharya <anupam...@gmail.com>
Subject How to use LDAP Authority with Documentum Repository connection
Date Thu, 27 Jun 2013 12:00:59 GMT
I configured a Documentum Repository connection with LDAP Authority
connection. I see that the documents are now getting indexed with prefix
similar to the LDAP Authority connection title(XYZ_LDAP).

e.g.  literal.allow_token_document
=XYZ_LDAP:DOCBASE%3Ag_elec_witness.dm_4500271180000532

But the ManifoldCFSearchComponent never authenticate users to show the
actual filtered results because the LDAP Authority never returns any token.
This I confirmed by checking the tokens using the following url

http://localhost:8080/mcf-authority-service/UserACLs?username={username}

Additionally If i configure a Documentum Authority connection also
configured in MCF then we will get the tokens but the format never match.

e.g.
XYZ_Documentum:DOCBASE%3Ag_elec_witness.dm_4500271180000532

Since the documents in SOLR indexes is indexed with prefix XYZ_LDAP &
Authority service returns tokens with Documentum specific Authority
connection i.e. XYZ_Documentum. Due to which the match is never made and
thus the ManifoldCFSearchComponent never work while trying to secure the
documents in SOLR repository.

It seems to be a bug. Pls. help me for a workaround on this problem.

Regards
Anupam