manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From "Nichols, Richard" <Richard.Nich...@tellabs.com>
Subject Seed File?
Date Mon, 03 Jun 2013 14:59:46 GMT

We have a documentation system where PDF documents are accessed via web URLs.  These URLs
are stored in a database along with metadata such as the file size.  We already have in place
a program that generates two lists from this database, one with documents less than 5MB in
size, and one with documents that are larger.  (We then split up the larger docs before indexing.)

The larger (split) docs are successfully read via the Windows Shares repository connector.
 However, I can't figure out how to use the list of small-file URLs to index the smaller documents.
 I see a 'seeds' data entry box when creating a job using the web connector, but not a way
of pointing it to a seed file.

Am I missing something?  Is there a work-around?

Thanks,
Rick

and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee
or agent responsible for delivering this message to the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any reproduction,
dissemination or distribution of this communication is strictly
please notify us immediately by replying to the message and
deleting it from your computer. Thank you. Tellabs