Thanks a lot. I'll dig there and let you know !

Cordialement,
Yann Barraud

2013/5/13 Karl Wright <daddywri@gmail.com>
Hi Yann,

There is some work involved in actually setting up the FileNet connector.  Start here:

http://manifoldcf.apache.org/release/trunk/en_US/how-to-build-and-deploy.html#Binary+organization

... and note that there is a FileNet connector registry and a FileNet connector server process you need to run.  You will need to supply FileNet API jars to the server process in order to get things to work.  That's described here:

For ElasticSearch output, if you don't care about security then you won't have much to worry about other than to configure the connection through the UI.  However, if you want to enforce security, at this point you will need to write some Java code.  There is an ElasticSearch plugin included with the release that will make this easier, but you will still need to hook it up to a REST method of your own creation in order to get everything to work.  (This is something the ElasticSearch people have agreed is overly cumbersome, and they've agreed to provide the ability to enforce a security filter in future releases).

In all cases, the README files tell you a lot about what you specifically need to do.  And, of course, this list is a good resource if something doesn't seem clear.

Karl