manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From BDi...@simon.com
Subject Documentum questions
Date Wed, 08 May 2013 13:35:39 GMT
We would like to utilize the Documentum connector and I have some
questions about it:
I found in a previous post that ManifoldCF doesn't support connecting to
multiple Documentum repositories.  Is that still a limitation?  If so
could I just duplicate the documentum-server-process directory and put
appropriate dfc.properties file in each directory and run 2
documentum-server-process processes - one for each repository?
We need to limit (filter) the documents we retrieve from Documentum based
upon meta data values of the document.  For example for our custom
Document Types we have custom meta data (status for example) and we only
what to retrieve documents where the status='Executed'.  So basically I'd
like to write a DQL where clause to determine which documents to retrieve
from Documentum.  Is this possible with ManifoldCF?

Thanks
Bryan