manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Matthew Sheppard <mshepp...@funnelback.com>
Subject "NEGOTIATE authentication error: No valid credentials provided" message while running a SharePoint 2007 job
Date Wed, 15 May 2013 06:53:59 GMT
Hi all,

I have a SharePoint 2007 output connector (configured with an Active
Directory authority) and a job forwarding the content on to a search engine
output connector, all of which seems to be working correctly.

Unfortunately, when running the job I see the the following message many
times in the manifoldcf.log file.

 WARN 2013-05-15 16:12:22,402 (Thread-89532) - NEGOTIATE authentication
error: No valid credentials provided (Mechanism level: No valid credentials
provided (Mechanism level: Failed to find any Kerberos tgt))

Can anyone point me in the right direction in terms of fixing whatever the
warning here is about?

Many thanks,
Matt Sheppard