manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jobs not automatically started
Date Fri, 24 May 2013 14:05:43 GMT
Hi Erlend,

Are you sure the "Start method" (on the Connection tab) says "Start
automatically"?  Without that the job will not run.

There is a time field in the database table that describes jobs, which has
the time it last checked if the job should be run.  What ManifoldCF does is:

- start with the last time the job was checked
- Move that time forward to the current time, and see if there is any
matching time in between that corresponds to the schedule
- Run the job if a matching time was found

So if you can't find anything wrong in the job in the UI, you might want to
have a look at the jobs table to see what the time of last check was; it
may have been messed up somehow if you were playing with things.

Karl