manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jobs stuck in a Terminating status
Date Fri, 24 May 2013 14:27:24 GMT
The "Terminating" state is the part of the job cycle where ManifoldCF
attempts to remove documents from the index that have been abandoned by the
job.  If the output connector is not able to remove jobs from the index,
the job will remain in the "Terminating" state until it *can* remove them.
(There are other situations where this can happen, such as when you
uninstall the output connector during the Terminating phase.)

The best way to tell what is happening is to look at the Simple History.
That should give you a clue.  As for "killing" the job, how you do that
will depend on what's wrong.

Karl