manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Yossi Nachum <nachum...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with directories in hebrew and jcifs
Date Fri, 03 May 2013 11:49:50 GMT
That is working. I created a path field in my schema and use the "path
attribute".
I have one problem, I don't see the name of the cifs server, just the path
inside it.
I try to use "Match Regexp" in the metadata tab with the following values:
Match regexp: "(.*)"
Replace string: "file:////server_name/$(1)"

but it did not work. Still seeing the path only.

What am I doing wrong? How can I add my server name to the path?

Thanks
Yossi

On Wed, May 1, 2013 at 4:10 PM, Yossi Nachum <nachum234@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks I will try that
> On May 1, 2013 3:54 PM, "Karl Wright" <daddywri@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> There is also a different way to do this entirely - there is a path
>> attribute you can send as metadata to Solr.  Just include the entire path,
>> and put it into a different field that you declare in your schema.  See
>> "path attribute" in the end-user documentation for the JCIFS connector.
>>

>> On Wed, May 1, 2013 at 8:52 AM, Karl Wright <daddywri@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> IE 6 is extremely old and I believe we developed for IE 7 at a minimum
>>> (there were two different versions with different functionality we had to
>>> support there), and made further changes for IE 8 when it came out.  I have
>>> no idea what IE 9 or IE 10 do.
>>>
>>> The only way to change the encoding of the IRI is to modify the JCIFS
>>> connector code.  But please bear in mind that unless you can show your
>>> modifications will work across a wide variety of browsers, we are unlikely
>>> to accept these changes back into the code base.
>>>
>>> The alternative is, since the encoding IS deterministic and reversible,
>>> you could readily write a Tika plugin that would modify at least the URL
>>> field in the manner you desire.  But you could not modify the ID field
>>> since ManifoldCF uses this to delete documents that have disappeared.
>>>
>>> Karl

URL