manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Erlend GarĂ¥sen <e.f.gara...@usit.uio.no>
Subject Jobs not automatically started
Date Fri, 24 May 2013 13:20:53 GMT

Even though all my three jobs are configured to start automatically at a
specific time, they're not. This behavour seems to have occurred after I
manually removed all the schedules due to temporary problems and later
added them again.

Why? Something I haven't understood?

Here's a screenshot of one of my job settings. This is the second time
MCF is ignoring the scheduled time for this particular job:
http://folk.uio.no/erlendfg/manifoldcf/scheduled_time.png

As you can see, the job should run every Thursday at 6pm, but this is
the second time it ignores this setting.

If I look in "Status and Job Management", the start and end time for
this job are Tue May 14 14:23:06 CEST 2013 and Tue May 14 14:24:45 CEST
2013 respectively, that is, the time when I manually started this job
last time. But no activity since then.

Erlend

--
Erlend GarĂ¥sen