manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From altaf a <altaf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sharepoint 2010 connector getting started--facing problem in displaying fields.
Date Fri, 05 Apr 2013 13:27:42 GMT
 Hi Karl,

Below is the screen shot of Job and the sharepoint data is in pages library
where Xyz,test are the internal names of the fields in sharepoint pages.

*Solr standard output during indexing and see what arguments it is
receiving, and whether they match your expectations.*

The above underlined means i need to check in the manifoldcf logs?? I
checked there but nothing helped as such. I am pretty new to solr so not
sure where to check the standard output of solr

Can you please let me know if i am missing anything in the below
cofiguration.

[image: Inline image 1]