manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From altaf a <altaf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sharepoint 2010 connector getting started--facing problem in displaying fields.
Date Mon, 08 Apr 2013 13:20:51 GMT
Hi Karl,

Did the path change for metadata,reingested and crawled again
I got many successes .Pleae find the below log details ignore the exact
site urls. After this i am able to see the results as i was able to
previously but the same issue reoccurs ,other propertiesa i am not able to
see theresults when i search *:* . I am able to get the following metadata
for all the results when searched
links,title,content,content_type,id,_version_. I am not sure whether i am
missing any small configuration.

     45:32.4 document ingest (Test_SP_Slr) http://sites/en-GB.aspx OK 87849
92 45:30.4 fetch /Pages//en-GB.aspx Success 90063 2068 45:30.3 document
ingest (Test_SP_Slr) http://sites/_en-GB.aspx OK 89600 75 45:29.8 fetch
/Pages//_en-GB.aspx Success 87849 2197

Regards,
Altaf.
On Fri, Apr 5, 2013 at 7:30 PM, Karl Wright <daddywri@gmail.com> wrote:

>  I got the image this time.  My only comment is that the path match does
> not include a wildcard at the end, and thus it will not match individual
> list rows.
>
> What I'd like you to do is have a look at the standard output and standard
> error from Solr from a job run.  Solr by default outputs an INFO statement
> that describes all the arguments it sees for each indexing post.  I want to
> be sure you are seeing List records being indexed at all, and whether the
> metadata is being posted there.
>
> In order to force MCF to actually reindex everything in the job, you would
> want to view the output connection and click the "Reingest all documents"
> link first.  Then, start the job and watch the output from Solr.  (If you
> are running Solr under something other than Jetty, I'm not certain where
> the logging output goes, but you'll need to chase that down.)
>
> Thanks,
> Karl
>

> On Fri, Apr 5, 2013 at 9:38 AM, altaf a <altaff4u@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> HI Karl,
>>
>> Not sure why its not displaying but please find the same attached image .
>>
>> Regards,
>> Altaf
>>
>>  On Fri, Apr 5, 2013 at 7:02 PM, Karl Wright <daddywri@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>  Hi Altaf,
>>>
>>> The images are not displaying, I'm afraid. At least google mail isn't
>>> doing the trick.
>>>
>>> Karl

 And