manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sharepoint 2010 connector getting started--facing problem in displaying fields.
Date Fri, 05 Apr 2013 14:00:47 GMT
I got the image this time.  My only comment is that the path match does not
include a wildcard at the end, and thus it will not match individual list
rows.

What I'd like you to do is have a look at the standard output and standard
error from Solr from a job run.  Solr by default outputs an INFO statement
that describes all the arguments it sees for each indexing post.  I want to
be sure you are seeing List records being indexed at all, and whether the
metadata is being posted there.

In order to force MCF to actually reindex everything in the job, you would
want to view the output connection and click the "Reingest all documents"
link first.  Then, start the job and watch the output from Solr.  (If you
are running Solr under something other than Jetty, I'm not certain where
the logging output goes, but you'll need to chase that down.)

Thanks,
Karl