manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to fix: 'Driver class not found: net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.Driver'
Date Wed, 17 Apr 2013 14:52:46 GMT
Glad it worked out for you.
The reason we separate example and example-proprietary is that we cannot
include anything that is not licensed compatibly in the distributed build.
This is inconvenient for people but is unfortunately a legal necessity.

As for the alfresco download changes, I believe that's all been fixed up on
trunk.  But if you check out trunk you should be able to verify that.

Thanks,
Karl

On Wed, Apr 17, 2013 at 10:46 AM, Christian M. Rieck <
christian.rieck@comperiosearch.com> wrote:

>  Hi Karl, ****
>
> ** **
>
> Using example-proprietary and not example did the trick. That was a bit
> embarrassing. ****
>
> ** **
>
> By the way (don’t know if this belongs here or not)  when compiling I had
> to point the alfredo-related things in build.xml from head to
> http://svn.alfresco.com/repos/alfresco-open-mirror/alfresco/COMMUNITYTAGS/V4.2c/root/projects/3rd-party/lib/in
order to find the jars to download.