manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to fix: 'Driver class not found: net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.Driver'
Date Wed, 17 Apr 2013 14:16:15 GMT
Hi Christian,

You definitely must build locally for this driver to be included in the war
files etc.  You must also build using ant, not maven.  The procedure for
building is:

(1) ant make-core-deps
(2) ant make-deps
(3) ant build
(4) cd dist/example-proprietary
(5) <java> -jar start.jar

Is this the process you are following?  If not, can you try it this way?

If this doesn't work for you, I'll need to do further research, but I won't
be able to do that until later this evening.

Karl

The jtds version this was last tested with was jtds 1.2.2.