manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Timeout problems with web crawling
Date Tue, 23 Apr 2013 12:22:06 GMT
I will compare these against what the table is supposed to have when I
get back to a computer. Meanwhile can you get an explain plan for a
similar query from your test machine? You will need to change the job
id etc to get anything useful.

Karl

Sent from my Windows Phone
From: Erlend GarĂ¥sen
Sent: 4/23/2013 7:14 AM
To: user@manifoldcf.apache.org
Subject: Re: Timeout problems with web crawling
On 23.04.13 12.50, Karl Wright wrote:

> Can you dump the postgresql schema that is in place on the production
> machine?  Specifically, I want to see the jobqueue table's indexes.

I must use the tools I have available since I'm not having direct access
to the PostgreSQL server. I cannot use the pg_dump tool.

The seven indices which are available for the jobqueue table is (made
visible by using "create scrip" in PGAdmin:

1. CREATE UNIQUE INDEX i1362584563120
   ON jobqueue
   USING btree
   (dochash COLLATE pg_catalog."default", jobid);

2. CREATE INDEX i1362584563121
   ON jobqueue
   USING btree
   (docpriority, status COLLATE pg_catalog."default", checkaction
COLLATE pg_catalog."default", checktime);

3. CREATE INDEX i1362584563122
   ON jobqueue
   USING btree
   (status COLLATE pg_catalog."default", priorityset);

4. CREATE INDEX i1362584563123
   ON jobqueue
   USING btree
   (status COLLATE pg_catalog."default", checkaction COLLATE
pg_catalog."default", checktime);

5. CREATE INDEX i1362584563124
   ON jobqueue
   USING btree
   (failtime, jobid);

6. CREATE INDEX i1362584563125
   ON jobqueue
   USING btree
   (isseed COLLATE pg_catalog."default", jobid);

7. CREATE INDEX i1362584563126
   ON jobqueue
   USING btree
   (jobid, status COLLATE pg_catalog."default");

I *have* deleted the MCF tables manually before in case that operation
caused problems. Just mentioning.

Erlend

--
Erlend GarĂ¥sen