manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IO exception during indexing: null
Date Fri, 08 Mar 2013 14:14:38 GMT
OK, there IS a problem here, and it is a significant one.  See
CONNECTORS-661 for details.

I've asked for a workaround proposal on the httpcomponents list; it
seems to me that pre-emptive auth headers should be possible in
HttpClient.  In the worst case, we can construct our own header, but
first let's see what they say.

Karl