manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: max_pred_locks_per_transaction
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2013 12:31:14 GMT
The jsp forward error is occurring because you are getting some kind
of error listing jobs, and the UI is attempting to forward you to the
error page.  Unfortunately under Resin that is not apparently possible
since Resin apparently sets some Http headers before we have any
chance of doing the forward operation.  So I think this is likely a
Resin-only problem.

Karl