manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: max_pred_locks_per_transaction
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2013 13:14:17 GMT
The database instance create logic should do nothing if the instance
already exists. In fact, that is how it is coded throughout.  The
expected deployment model is to execute all the operations you would
normally do, in the same order, including connector registration,
every time you update the ManifoldCF software.  If you want to skip
the database instance creation, you can't use initialize.bat it is
true, but you can do everything that it would be doing through the use
of individual ManifoldCF commands, e.g.:

org.apache.manifoldcf.agents.Initialize
org.apache.manifoldcf.agents.RegisterAgent
etc.

They are all laid out in how-to-build-and-deploy.

Kalr