manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sharepoint
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2013 23:00:37 GMT
For SharePoint 2010 and up, MCPermissions.asmx is required, because
many of the services that worked previously in SharePoint 2003 and
2008 no longer work properly on SharePoint 2010.  As far as I know,
Amazon does not provide anything other than SharePoint 2010 instances,
so that is probably going to be an issue for you.

But you *should* get back a connection failure message on the view
page.  The reason not may be timeout (may take a minute or two), or it
could be something more serious.  Do you see any exceptions printed in
either the logs or out to standard out?

Karl