manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: next step in implementing manifold: user authentication
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2013 14:09:19 GMT
Hi Bert,

Others, I hope, will chime in on this thread and let you know what
precise solutions they have adopted.  But, in general, the solution
you use will depend on the environment you intend to run in.  As you
point out, JAAS authentication is an option, should you be able to
find an appropriate JAAS plugin that does what you want.  If you want
to do things via the Apache web server, I'd look at mod-auth-kerb
rather than mod-authz.  Others, no doubt, have less generic
suggestions.

Karl