manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sharepoint path metadata
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2013 22:23:34 GMT
The basic idea is simple.  What you want to do is go to the Metadata
tab, look under "Path metadata", and set the attribute name to a value
that represents the name of the metadata that will be passed to the
output connector that contains path data.  So call it "folderpath".
Then, you want to set up matching path rules that match the document
identifier (which is what it starts with to get the metadata value),
and outputs the parts you want.  The example in the doc is accurate,
if a little dense.

Karl